These conditions must be read and understood, and the PCAC website gallery calendar checked with the coordinator, before submitting a gallery booking form.
- All facilities utilised, including the floor, are to be left in a clean and tidy condition and all rubbish disposed of, appropriately. If an evening function is to be held the premises must be cleaned that night or before the opening of the gallery the next day.
- No portable cooking, refrigeration or electrical apparatus of any kind is to be brought into, or used in, or outside the building unless special permission is given.
- No beverages or food are to be consumed or served in the gallery except during official openings and special functions consented to by the Board
- Smoking is prohibited in the building and immediate surroundings at all times.
- Gallery hirers must provide proof of their public liability insurance when booking the gallery.
- If alcohol is to be served at the opening of an exhibition, or event, a current Liquor Licence is required and it must be displayed in the Gallery.
- No alcohol is to be sold or consumed in, or adjacent the gallery except during official openings and special functions consented to by the Board
- Wine glasses are available for hire at $20, per daily usage, and must be washed before return.
4. The Exhibition
- No decorations, posters or any other matter (including Blutack) may be fixed to painted surfaces in the Gallery or on the outside of the building.
- Only the provided hanging system is to be used.
- The Board reserves the right to remove any exhibit deemed offensive.
- The Gallery must be open and manned during the advertised times.
- The hirer is responsible for the hanging of the exhibition, its publicity and the sitting of the Gallery, by responsible adults, and the catering of any opening,
- PCAC would appreciate the supply of a catalogue of the hirer’s exhibition prior to the event.
- A non-refundable deposit $50 must be paid on lodgement of booking forms
- All bookings must be confirmed by the Board
- The gallery hire fee is $150 per week but this may be changed by arrangement with the Board.
- Gallery hire fees may be subject to change in the future
- Commissions: Credit Card, EFTPOS, Cash and Cheque sales — 20%
- Gallery fee balance and glass hire fee are to be paid at least seven days prior to the exhibition.
- A “Sale of Art” form, that includes a tear-off receipt, must be completed for each sale.
- If damage to the facilities has occurred during an event then the cost of repairs may be deducted from any monies due the hirer, after the event.
6. At the end of the Exhibition/Event
- Completed “Sale of Art” forms, EFTPOS slips, cheques and cash are to be passed on to the Treasurer.
- All items of art and other items/equipment brought in by the hirer must be removed from the gallery, before leaving.
- The air conditioners, lights and any other electrical appliances must be switched off.
- Immediately report any accident or incident, occurring in the gallery, to the Gallery Coordinator or phone 0435 981 070