The Port Community Arts Centre is an incorporated organization administered by an elected board and owned, and supported by its paying members.
We’re incredibly grateful that we have this magnificent space to exhibit and create in, and welcome all to share in this with us.
We’re a friendly community, who take great pride in sharing our art and creativity in historic Port Adelaide. We welcome everyone who would like to share in our wonderful gallery and workshop space!
Forms are also available at the Visitor Information Centre and at exhibitions, and in classes/workshops.
- Payment can be made by cash or cheque in-person, or by credit card or EFT online.
- Payment can also be made at member exhibitions and our AGM
For any inquires please call: 0435 981 070 or contact the membership officer at email@example.com
Membership of the Port Community Arts Centre is only $20 per year. You can sign up and pay online, or offline using the printable form.
Membership gives you the opportunity to:
- join art workshops to further their skills and enjoyment of art
- take part in our members exhibitions
- enjoy interaction with other members
- receive newsletters (or read online)
- receive discounts for art material purchases from our sponsors
- be eligible to win prizes at our members exhibitions
- hire the Black Diamond Gallery at reduced member’s rate
- enter artwork into our 4 Members exhibitions each year