The Port Community Arts Centre is an incorporated organization administered by an elected board and owned, and supported by its paying members.
We’re incredibly grateful that we have this magnificent space to exhibit and create in, and welcome all to share in this with us.
Membership gives you the opportunity to:
- join art workshops to further their skills and enjoyment of art
- take part in our members exhibitions
- enjoy interaction with other members
- receive newsletters (or read online)
- receive discounts for art material purchases from our sponsors
- be eligible to win prizes at some of our exhibitions
- hire the Black Diamond Gallery at reduced member’s rate
- enter artwork into our 4 Members exhibitions each year
Membership of the Port Community Arts Centre is only $20 per year.
Forms are also available at the Visitor Information Centre and at exhibitions, and in classes/workshops.
We’re a friendly community, who take great pride in sharing our art and creativity in historic Port Adelaide. We welcome everyone who would like to share in our wonderful gallery and workshop space!
- Payments can be for one or two years
- Payment can be cash, cheque, credit card, EFT (direct debit)
- Payment can also be made at member exhibitions and our AGM
For any inquires please call: 0435 981 070 or contact the membership officer at email@example.com